Thursday, July 20, 2006

Twinkles Update

For those of you who have chosen to read the "twinkles" saga, I have an update. Kate did what she had to do, finally!!!! As promised, her Daddy took her out to the ice cream shoppe immediately following the deed. Hence, it is 9:30pm and they are off having ice cream right this minute! Hey - we had to follow through. The hyperactivity that is sure to follow and make for a late night is well worth it. Now hopefully she sticks with this trend and has conquered whatever fears led her to show her most stubborn streak to date. Also, hopefully, this will be the end of discussions of toilet matters on my blog! More and more as a Mom I find myself saying things and doing things I never thought I would say or do. From "Because I said so" to potty tales. -Sigh- Thanks for putting up with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Kate!!! Way to go! (no pun intended) I am so proud of you!