Saturday, July 29, 2006

Super Liam

I think I may have my hands extra full soon! Liam is quite the mobile 4 month old - well, almost 5 months! He now rolls fully back to front to back like a barrel - he can roll across a room. And tonight a new milestone - he "crawled". I put that word in quotations because he was not up on his hands and knees. But he combat crawled across the whole room! Scooching on his tummy using his arms and legs to propel him to grab a toy. Once he had the toy and tired of it, he just kept on going. By the end he was grunting and screaming as if his life depended on just. Making. It. One. Inch. More. Arrgghhh!

Nick and I just stared in awe and then looked at each other with a gleeful "uh oh" expression. No more plopping Liam down on his play blanket and having him be content to play with his own toes! The boy is on the move! Look out world!

No comments: