Monday, July 24, 2006

Theta Girls

This weekend I attended the bachelorette party of one of my sorority sisters, Angela. There is a group of seven of us and we have successfully seen each other - as a full group, or sometimes just partial - at LEAST once a year every year since we graduated from college. They are the most wonderful, supportive, beautiful and FUN women. I am so blessed to know them and it is always such a joy to spend time with them, no matter how brief. I always leave with sore cheeks from smiling and aching abs from all the belly laughs. These women are a part of my heart and a huge part of my life even with great geographic distance between us. And oh my GOSH do we all have fun! Cannot wait for Ang's wedding! :) Aren't they all just gorge (in the words of my fave Project Runway star and favored clothing and perfume designer Michael Kors - means gorgeous!).

No comments: