Sunday, May 25, 2008

How Does our Garden Grow?

Yesterday after the lovely morning Tea that I attended, I came home ready to work! It was a GORGEOUS day - truly perfect weather - and I was anxious to get in the garden. There is a brand new bed that I wanted to create and I wanted to reshape, expand on, and replant another bed. With the new patio we have been making great use of the backyard and I have been itching to get it landscaped. Nick, the kids and I spent the whole afternoon and evening in the backyard digging and planting. The kiddos were so helpful and had a blast. Liam regularly cried out at the top of his lungs "I LOVE DIRT". It was hilarious. Between the four of us we got all the work done - now we just have to see how our design grows out and how our little plants do! It was a great day and we all had so much fun. Here are some pics of the kids at work and at play.





No comments: