Monday, August 07, 2006

Princess Party

This weekend, Kate went to the 3rd Birthday Party of her best little girlfriend whose name is Maggie! Maggie had a WONDERFUL Princess Party! All the little girls dressed up like princesses and the festivities contained all sorts of fun princess activities - decorating magic wands, making princess necklaces. It was a little girl's dream come true! Kate had a blast - and thanks to the Dunns for having us and throwing such a Princess extravaganza! As much as Maggie loved it, her little guests were just as thrilled I can tell you! Here is a pic of Kate in her princess garb all ready to party. The dress was actually a Halloween costume of mine when I was a little girl living in Hong Kong. I remember going to the fabric alley with my Mom in downtown Hong Kong and picking out the fabric for my princess dress! My little sister got matching fabric in purple. How neat that years later, Kate is wearing it (pinned up because it is a bit too big)! I remember absolutely loving that dress - I hope she felt the same this weekend! And speaking of birthdays, I cannot believe that Kate's is coming up in September! THREE YEARS OLD! WOW.

No comments: