Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And We're Back!

Clearly I have been busy.

This is by far the longest I have ever gone without posting since the inception of this blog. Life just got too busy. Those of you who are loyal readers know all the activities that kept me from posting regularly. Juggling family, Ever After Gowns, other volunteer work, and grad school had my head spinning. But I got through it! We have celebrated graduation, seen Kate finish Kindergarten, cheered Nick as he got a new position in 3M, and laughed as Liam entertained us. We are prepping for my brother's wedding to a wonderful woman (Jillian), awaiting the birth of my sister's fourth baby, and enjoying my parent's retirement here in Minnesota. Life is full. Life is good.

I will leave it at that for now, and post a bunch of long overdue pics in the posts above.

Happy Summer, one and all!


No comments: