Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

What a terrific - and eventful - weekend we had! First of all, many lovely relatives descended upon Saint Paul for a joint baptism ceremony for Liam and Mia (my sister's daughter, and Nick's and my GodDaughter!). It was so great to celebrate the day jointly! Nick's sister, Ava, flew in from Dallas to be Liam's Godmother and is was SO wonderful to see her! My Grandma flew in from Chicago and we had a lovely time. Family dinners and outings around the Twin Cities kept us happily busy and it all ended much too soon. Here are a selection of pics from the week past - though I will have to post baptism pics later as they are on my Mom's and brother's cameras (I was busy participating in the ceremony! :)

Kate at her first dance recital - so coy!


Kate loves to dance!


Our beautiful God Daughter, Amelia Rose Morris.


Adorable Mia's cutie pie big brother Jackson!

No comments: