Sunday, December 19, 2010

Aw shucks....

So someone I know is pretty proud of this accomplishment and would like me to share it (As he has shared it with many). :)  I am very humbled and honored to have been named one of the Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans of 2010.  It is huge honor, shared with some pretty incredible folks.  I had the pleasure of accepting my award at a lovely banquet, with Nick, my parents, and Patrick and Jillian there to give their love and support. And I am so glad that they were there because my accomplishments are in NO WAY mine alone - which is why I feel weird accepting an award for just me. Every step I take is with the support and love of others guiding me, inspiring me, or helping me. I am so pleased, though, that all the work of so many people that I have the privilege to know is recognized as helpful and successful. So proud to be a part of Ever After Gowns (http://www.everaftergowns.org).


No comments: