Friday, June 05, 2009

Insert Sheepish Look Here....

I know. I have been a terrible blogger. After years of fairly faithful posts, I have been woefully tardy in my updates. It seems I HAVE reached maximum capacity, finally. My schoolwork, in addition to raising two kids, running a nonprofit, and working for Theta has me "maxxed out".

The good news is - I have a small (6 week) summer break starting NEXT week. So as soon as I finish this FORTY FIVE MINUTE presentation of an organizational analysis of Major League Baseball (not kidding) I will post all kinds of fun pics and news. A family vacay, preschool graduation, and tales of the 3-year-old's civil disobedience will all be discussed soon!

In the meantime, if you have stuck around through my lapse, thanks! :) Talk to you soon!

-Maggie

No comments: