Thursday, June 18, 2009

Come fly with me

I got to visit several college Theta chapters as College District President of Theta. I am getting to know my territory and am continually impressed by the poised and bright young women, as well as the dedicated, intelligent, and warm advisors that I continue to meet across the country. Lucky me! I visited University of Nebraska, Kansas State University, University of Kansas, Westminster College, and University of Missouri this spring. These ladies are doing amazing things with their lives and, while I certainly have the opportunity to inspire them, they really serve as inspiration to me.

Here I am with some ladies from the chapter at Mizzou as they celebrated their 100th chapter year.



I am very proud of this young woman, Taylor. She was my advisee last year and was just awarded the highest honor that Theta has to bestow - the Bettie Locke Hamilton Founders Scholarship! I could burst with pride! Watch for this one - she will change the world!

No comments: