Friday, October 31, 2008

Vegas

Long story short, I had the chance to take a quick jaunt to Vegas with my good friend, Kory...basically for free! I had a great little get-a-way with Kory and we danced the night away and walked our toes off during the day. No gambling or craziness, really, just lots of sightseeing and good dinners and dancing. Kory's cousin is a VIP Host at a hot club in Vegas and very kindly used his connections so we were treated like movie stars the whole time. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!


Some of you may know that I have an unexplainable affection for Justin Timberlake. He was perfoming at the hotel we stayed at - the night we left. But there were posters of him everywhere. This is me trying to be cute.



Kory and Mags.



We were seated in the VIP section at a club at the Hard Rock hotel and this pic was snapped and posted on the internet - hence the logo in the corner. Oh so fake-important! :)


My impression of a Hollywood starlet in those hats they are all wearing. Not mine, by the way! :)

Kory and Mags at our table at KOI, overlooking the Bellagio fountains.....it was AMAZING.

No comments: