Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hi

Where has the time gone? Was my last post really three weeks ago? I must say, I think that the adjustment to grad school along with everything else has cut into my blog time! The good news is I have finished my first grad school class! I LOVED the course material and am really enjoying being a student again. So far so good…..

Despite all the studying, the whole Harris crew has been super busy! Nick has been traveling all over the country for work. I took a quick jaunt to Vegas, Nick and I celebrated our birthdays, my Mom came to town and SO much more. We have had lovely fall excursions with the kiddos, Liam and Kate are entrenched in their various activities – little gym, music class, dance class, Chinese class and school. SO – there have been lots and lots of photo ops. I will be sure to post soon. Just didn’t want anyone to think the blog had faded away.

For now I am calling it a night, but keep an eye out for pics and posts – coming soon! ☺

In the meantime, I thought you might like to know that the other day Liam announced to me – in true Boston fashion – “Mom, I’m wicked cool”. I pretty much fell on the floor laughing. Clearly confidence is not a problem with this one!

No comments: