Friday, July 18, 2008

11,111

Wow! When I signed into the blog this morning the "hit tracker" showed that the blog had been viewed 11, 111 times! All the ones were on display! :) That is pretty amazing. With the length of time that the blog has been in existence, that adds up to over 300 hits a month. I am pretty humbled that we have so many loving friends and family that they want to check in regularly on our little crew. Granted, it IS possible that a large portion of those hits are from my mother...but I also know that she is far too busy to account for all 300 monthly hits. :) Thanks to everyone who checks in and sends us their love. I am really grateful for this technology as a forum to keep in touch and keep us connected. Much love from blogger-ville!

-Mags

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll admit - I'm good for 100 hits a month. :)