Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Again with the Wii!

Quick true recap of a conversation that happened today during Liam's naptime as Kate was suggesting ways to keep occupied:

Kate: Mom, let's play the Wii!

Maggie: Ok. We can do that.

Kate: (with great enthusiasm) Let's play BASEBALL!!!!!

Maggie: Really? (Trying to mask the fact that she does not like that game on the Wii). Why don't we do Tennis instead?

Kate: (compromising) Ok. Tennis first. THEN baseball.

Maggie: Oohhhh. Well.....

Kate: Don't worry Mom, just watch me, you'll get the hang of it!

Maggie: No, Kate, it is not that I don't know how to play. I know how to play baseball. I just don't feel like it right now.

Kate: Oh, So sorry that you are so SCARED to play against me, Mom.

Maggie: (Totally falling into Kate's beyond-her-years trap) Scared?! I'm NOT scared! Let's go! Game on!!!!!

PS Final Baseball Score: 1-1 TIE!

No comments: