Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dancing Machines

I had PBS on the other night and a show called "America's Ballroom Challenge" came on. Kate was pretty transfixed by the glittery costumes and terrific movement. Liam loved the music and shook a tailfeather. I suppose one can balance out his enthusiastic cry of "Cha Cha Cha!!!!" with his regular shouts of "Touchdown" that ring through the house. We are raising a well-rounded man. Here are some videos of the kids boppin to the beat - I grabbed the camera to try to capture the cuteness. The announcer for the show is in the background, but you get the idea. By the way - the little man will be TWO on Sunday! I can hardly believe it! We are going to go tomorrow to get him a fresh big boy haircut as he is pretty shaggy for such a big boy. :)

2 comments:

Sif said...

OMG!!!!!! Can I give those two the world's biggest squish????!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! I miss them so much.