Tuesday, January 29, 2008

'Cause you Gotta Have Friends!


Earlier this month I had one of my much treasured get-togethers with my best girl friends from college. As we do at least once a year, we gathered for a weekend of laughing until our sides hurt, talking until our voices were gone and enjoying bottles of wine and great dinners. These girls weekends feed my soul and I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. From college days to boyfriends, husbands, careers, babies, illness, travel, moving and everything in-between we have been there for each other - going on 15 years now. And none of us see that changing. Thanks, ladies! And thanks to all the husbands and boyfriends for taking over kid-duty and dog-duty so we can fly around and visit. Much love! Though we were two gals short this year due to one being pregnant and living in Europe and some important commitments, we had a blast and had some great speaker-phone calls with both of them! :)

No comments: