Friday, November 30, 2007

Reasons to be Thankful

Nick's sisters and brother-in-law-to-be came for a Thanksgiving visit and it was truly TRULY wonderful. We had such a great time. Lots of fun family time, pie cooking (and eating!), board games, dinner out, cocktails, sightseeing and so much more. Gosh we had a great weekend! It ended all too soon.

I am thankful for singing really loud in the car while my sister-in-law snaps a pic of my silliness.



I am thankful for my sister-in-law Ava and our soon-to-be brother-in-law, but nonetheless still referred to as, Uncle Joe. Seriously one of the best guys ever. Nice work, Madelyn! ;)



I am thankful for table settings and the people that we were so lucky to have grace them.



I am thankful for family hugs and that our visiting Southerners were as crazy about our kids as we are.



Kate is very grateful for a plethora of ornaments for the tree - as evidenced by her slightly insane ornamental overload expression on her face! :)

No comments: