Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Smiles and Meltdowns

I cannot even handle the cuteness. Both Kate and Liam seem to have grown like weeds in just the past few weeks. Kate is so sweet and sassy. Liam is really starting to be chatty and fun. He has also grown very lovey with me which just melts my heart. Out of nowhere, he will drop what he is doing, run over to me full speed and give me a giant hug. Best. Feeling. Ever. He is such a dream. His hair is getting all shaggy, curly and wavy - he looks like a little rocker or snowboarder or something. I love it. I will cut it eventually, but in this humidity it looks so cute!

Anyway - we have been having a lot of fun, just the three of us, these past days. Nick is in Poland on business so it has just been the three of us! Below you will see some pics of the kids playing - as well as some pics of Liam having a total meltdown as he was ready for bed. I love it. Can you handle the crocodile tears?! Also some pics of the kids cuddling and of Kate showing off her yoga "tree pose". Enjoy!





1 comment:

Sif said...

Adorable - that's the only word for them! Are they both super tall? They look so tall in these pictures, especially Kate. xo Sif