Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cousins

We have had such a fun few days here! My cousin, Biddy, is visiting here is Saint Paul with her two adorable twins Cassie and Sophie. It has been so much fun spending time with them - and Cassie, Sophie, Kate and Liam are just great buddies. Kate is just thrilled to hang out with them; they hold hands and sing songs and skip along. Last night Bid and I were treated to songs from "The Little Mermaid" over and over as we strolled down the street. It is adorable. During the day yesterday, we met up with two of Bid's friends that live here - along with their kids. We went to the zoo, the park, and out for ice cream. Then later went to dinner for a walk and to a children's bookshop. It was so much fun. I cannot believe how well behaved the NINE kids were. They all got along so great and just had a blast. What a fun day. Here are a bunch of pics. Quick question - Biddy and I are cousins. Our Mom's are sisters. So what does that make our kids? Second cousins? Cousins removed? We have been trying to figure this out. I need to google it.


The Kids Rockin' On.....


Look at these giggles - is this not the cutest?!


This pic is childhood. Period.


Kate picked me a bouquet of dandelions. It was the best flower bouquet I have ever received!


Liam LOVED running around in the park.

No comments: