Sunday, April 08, 2012

Well.....

If I am going to go eons between posts, I may as well have the streak-breaking post be a good one. As such, I am posting a little video I made of my recent travels to Paris! No, not the trip from last summer for our anniversary, but a new one!  I have been doing some work for a travel company that a dear friend of mine created. As luck would have it, I had the opportunity to do some research and development in Paris last week. Even LUCKIER, Nick happened to find himself in Paris at the same time for a trade show. We did not get to see each other much, really - though we did have one spectacular date night together after his trade show obligations were over.  He worked in a conference center all day long and be at business meetings/dinners at night and I got to meander, literally meander, around Paris and the outskirts. He had to leave for the US before I did, so essentially it was a solo trip with a glimpse of the hubby now and then.  I am not complaining. And he was wonderfully supportive in my travels and adventures.

More on this soon, but for now, here is a visual recap of some of the fun. There is lot that did not make it in here...but these are highlights.

No comments: