Monday, September 07, 2009

...On a Stick!

The Harris Fam went to the fair
Saw horses and pigs while there
Along with Nick
We sought foods on a stick
And lots of fun we did share!!!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: ...On a Stick
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


So...Nick and I took the kiddos to the Great Minnesota Get Together - the 2009 State Fair. As I have mentioned in other posts in earlier years, the Minnesotans looooveee to serve their food on sticks at the Fair! I don't really understand it, but they like to top each other with what they can manage to serve on a stick. People talk about it constantly during fair season. So, we decided to go on a quest for the "On a Stick" Fair Fare! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Nana in the Gables said...

Oh my goodness - I loved the quest! Such fun! Love and kisses, Nia