Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wonderful Wedding

We truly had a wonderful wedding weekend. My dear friend, Ryan, married the love of his life, Kersten. Their reception was at the U of M's art museum - complete with guided tours of works of art - and was SO much fun. I saw several people from college that I have not seen in literally a decade, which was surreal. The best part, though, was that SO many loved ones were there - my folks, Patrick, Jillian, Stacee, James, and my good friend Drew. We had a BLAST! The only thing missing was Rin and Morris but Rin was due any moment with her third baby so could not make it. How lucky that my friendship with Ryan is so strong that he is so connected to my whole family. I am so blessed in life.
Here are many shots of the celebration.



Kate- so excited for CAKE!

Mr. and (Dr.)Mrs. James and Stacee Topper

Kate and Jillian - members of the mutual admiration society.

Dancing with my Dad! Yay!


I love these girls.

No comments: